Wednesday 22 September 2010

This is just a quick and simple layout that I did recently of the Safari Park. We have got a yearly membership so we go quite often and I have got loads of pictures and I wasn't sure how to scrap them. I decided that I would do a layout that focused on the animals. I added the journalling after I had taken the photo.


I added these chipboard circles (Love Elsie and Scenic Route) which I had in my stash and I threaded some embroidery floss through the button to add some texture.



I added this Prima felt textured swirl and added detail with some flowers.

I was quite pleased with the result of this one and it is hanging on my wall so I can enjoy it before it is transferred to to my scrapbook.

2 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

gorgeous. like the arrow to add some flow to it too :)

Claire said...

that is brilliant, great photo too
C
xx