Friday 8 October 2010

December Daily Album

I know it's too early to even think about Christmas but for those of you who take part in the December Daily Album, now is the time to get started. If you aren't familiar with this project check out the link here to Ali Edwards site for a detailed explanation. Basically, it is an album which contains 25 pages, 1st - 25th December, in which you put photos, notes, journaling and lots of other bits and pieces. I've done it for the last 2 years and love it! Will post pics soon from previous years.

I have already bought my album which is a 6 x 6 D ring Album my American Crafts in a lovely shade of red and will get out and blow the dust off my Christmas papers and embellishments pretty soon to get the basis of the album done before the 1st December.

If you haven't done this before I urge you to have a go - it's great fun and forces you to get scrapping in December.

No comments: