Friday 12 November 2010

My December Album and Transparencies



A scrapbooking friend from USA and I have a monthly challenge and for October it was to create a winter layout. I pullled out this photo of my daughter and printed the photo off large as I wanted it to be the focal point of the layout. I layered an Ali Edwards statement on top in Photoshop before printing. I used Bazzill Cardstock and Fancy Pants paper with some Making Memories glitter stars and some Pebbles Inc. pearls. Although it is very simple it is one of my favourite recent layouts.


Below are photos of the transparencies I have made and you can download them from the link I posted yesterday.

We have some lovely pink snowmen.


A green 'Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer'.


Same again but in red.


Some numbers.


This final one is the names of the reindeer printed in a lovely shade of green.



With so many colours of transparency to choose from I will be able to mix and match to the days photos.

Here is a look at the cover of my December Daily Album for 2010. I added the date on the side with American Craft felt letters and made the corners more tough by hammering on some Tim Holtz book corners.

Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Alix said...

oh i adore the snow angel photo and its great that you're making your own supplies...go you!

Carmen said...

Love the scrapbook page :) What an excellent photo!

Kaz Hall said...

gorgeous!!!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fabulous. great snow angel :) thanks for the downloads

Camila Borssoi said...

Lovely! I need to do mine now...