Wednesday 23 February 2011

A loved up layout!



My kids were really into Valentine's Day this year. I don't know why because we don't really celebrate it in our house. This year was a little different (who says advertising doesn't work!). The children were very excited and had made cards and bought small gifts for us. I wanted to record all this on a layout and this is the result. I used Bazzill cardstock and Scenic Route paper. I made a pocket on the bottom of the layout to slip in the little love notes they had sent and other bits and bobs like a label and the back of a chocolate wrapper which had lovely hearts on. I added a few sparkly hearts by Making Memories and called it done. Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely LO and what a great keepsake of the day.

Toni :o)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Great layout :)

MiniOwner said...

What a suoer page! Love the playing card.
Sue x

Claire said...

Lovely layout.
C
xx