Thursday 29 March 2012

Week 4

Here are my pages for week 4.  On this page I added in a few 'filler' photos, such as the daffodils and the Spag Bol. 



Both of my girls went horse riding and I had a ton of photos, so I cut down a page protector and added that in with a photo of me in the kitchen!  I am making a real effort to include some photos of me in this album by handing over the camera to someone else.   On the side of the page I added a piece of 'Just the Edge' by Bazzill.




The next photo shows the reverse of the cut down page protector.


This is the second of the 'normal' ages and shows another of our teas that week - Cottage Pie and a piece of cardboard from a Gingerbread House my girls were making.



It also shows my mum helping with my ironng and the Young Voices concert which my daughters took part in.

6 comments:

Dan said...

It looks like Project Life is going really well for you! :) Great job so far!

Ali said...

It's looking great.

Claire said...

Your album is coming along brilliantly, great photos.
C xx

fatmonica said...

Great pages!You'll have a wonderful time looking back through it all when it's done.

Virginia said...

Fabulous stuff, I haven't yet done this but every time I see something as awesome as this I feel the need to run out and by those special plastics with the individual pockets!

Suz said...

Great job keeping up with Project Life!! It is such an awesome thing, isn't it? And once one gets a routine and game plan going as to how and when to print, assemble, journal, it becomes habit and only gets better! Yay you on keeping up with it!! Woot! Woot! :)