Thursday 19 August 2010

Hello again!

I can't believe it's been 2 years that I have been AWOL but hopefully I'm now back for good.

I've recently been looking at Elsie Flannigan's blog and have been inspired to join in with her '4 Simple Goals'. Have a look at it here and see what you think - care to join me?

It's one of my goals for the remainder of the year to keep up to date with my blog and to post some of my photos and musings on scrapbooking and life in general.

Yesterday was the first day in ages that I had had a chance to do some scrapping and here is the result.



I don't often do double layouts but I really wanted to get lots of photos on this layout and this was the perfect solution. I actually scraplifted this from Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooking Tips and tricks as my creative mojo has gone missing!

Today we had a quick trip to the beach which was lovely. The kids really enjoyed just splashing around in the sea, writing their names in the sand and hunting for shells. Here are a few photos.





Now I just need to find the time to scrap them!

No comments: