Tuesday 24 August 2010

Using some old pyjamas.

I spent the whole morning today tidying up and clearing out my daughters room. Whilst throwing out various items of clothing I came a cross a lovely pair of pyjama bottoms and decided to cut them up and use them on a layout, and here it is. (Sorry about the reflection on the photo, I'll try and re-take it tomorrow.)




The pyjamas are the pink strips at the bottom of the photograph. I used various strips of scrap paper and then I got my sewing machine out and used it to machine stitch some of the strips, the pyjamas and the photo onto the cardstock.

It's been a while since I used the sewing machine on a layout and I really like the texture of the stitches on the photo.

Supplies used: Bazzill cardstock, papers; Fancy Pants, Doodlebug, Heidi Grace, Lace Wrap by Fancy Pants.

No comments: