Saturday 1 January 2011

December Daily




Here are more pages from my December Daily.

Day 11

My second eldest daughter was 8 and this photo was taken at her party. I love this photo of her to which I added some text in Photoshop. The second page was journaling





Here is how it looks in the album. The transparency is a laminated KI Memories lace paper.

Day 12

For her birthday she got a pink Christmas tree together with pink lights and decorations - bet you can't guess what her favourite colour is!


I added the journalling to a simple card and added that directly into the album. The right hand side of the album consisted of more photo embellished with paper from Fancy Pants and Love Elsie Noel chipboard buttons.


Day 13

This photo is of our tree to which I added some simple text. I'm thinking I may use this image for some Christmas cards next year.

The second page was journalling decorated with some scrap paper from Basic Grey, stickers by 7gypsies and a large ornament sticker from American Crafts. I love the simplicity of this page.


Will post more soon!

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Beautiful pages - you will have an album to treasure when this is finished.

Toni :o)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Fabulous pages :)

Glen said...

I love the photos and the pages you have created with them... especially the laminated lace paper. TFS. ~Glen~