Saturday 8 January 2011

December Daily

More photos of my December Daily - I am so close to finishing it now .... hopefully tomorrow!

Day 14

Today's photo is of some new tops that I bought for work. As I haven't worked in such a long time I absolutely nothing to wear so I had a little shopping trip. I haven't been clothes shopping in such a long time and I really enjoyed myself so I thought I would record it in today's page. The embellishment is by American Crafts and I didn't really think that I would be able to use an embellishment which included grey but this page was perfect for it.

How it looks in the album. I added in a label to the page.


I added a second label to the right hand page as the colour just looked so festive and I had lots of embellishments to match it!



Day 15

This photo is of my Christmas plates. I bought them ages ago and they come out every year on the 1st December.


This is how the album looks in the album. (oops - that's the toe of my slipper in the corner!)



The second page is made up of a Christmas card that the kids designed in school and was professionally printed. It was the perfect size for this page. I punched out their names on the verse of the card and stapled it directly to the page protector. The ribbon is old stash by Junkitz.


Day 16

This is just a snap I took at bedtime. I drew a frame and wrote directly onto the photo.



How it looks in the album with the laminated lace cardstock.


On the other page there are two more photos and some digital papers. On one I added a 'your story' layer from Ali Edwards Yesterday and Today class and on the other an epoxy embellishment by Love Elsie and a Basic Grey rub-on. The other embellishments are from Love Elsie and the paper is Basic Grey. I am determined to use up my old stash!

Day 17

This is my daughter on her way to a sleep over at her friends - hence the suitcase. We had just had a few snow flurries up until this point which was about 6pm.

How it looks in the album. The 'transparency' is a page divider with nik naks added in to it. I added the journaling to a separate page (by Making Memories) and slotted it right into the album.


The second page is of our street later on in the evening - covered in snow. It looked beautiful and I think the orange tinge from the street light adds to the atmosphere. I added a Basicgrey rub-on and a Bazzill half the edge embellishment as well as an old KI Memories word sticker.

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Your album is coming along a treat - well done.

Toni :o)

Claire said...

Fab album there
C
xx