Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

A very Happy New Year to everyone - I hope it is filled with health and happiness for you all.

I have nearly finished my December Daily album, there is just a little bit of journaling and embellishing to do and that will be that.  I have really enjoyed putting the album together again this year although there have been challenges regarding my computer breaking down and then ink running out.  However, I'm so glad I persevered.  I haven't taken photos of the pages yet but will do so when the light is a bit better and get it posted later in the week.

In the meantime, I am starting Project Life. I have my album set up and in the kitchen, where it is going to live.  I reckon that if it is out and in plain sight then I will do it throught the week and just print of photos at the weekend.  This is the first time I have done it so I just need to find a way that works for me - any suggestions will be appreciated.

Jo x

1 comment:

Suz said...

Happy New Year mate! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comment! Your DD is looking awesome! I am still trying to wrap mine up. Have about 6 days left. Take care you!
Suz