Thursday 5 January 2012

December Daily

Over the last few days I have been working towards getting my December Daily finished and I'm nearly there.  I've just got some journaling left for Christmas Day and then it's done.  Here are a couple of photos of pages I've finished.

Day 8

This is of my daughter and my mum and I kept it really simple.  The orange colour was a challenge and I did consider converting it to black and white, but I wanted to use up the snowflake paper which I've had for a while which is by Fancy Pants.  I added some Scenic Route word stickers, Flair by American Crafts and ribbon by Love Elsie.



Day 9

This is of my son playing around with a Santa hat.  It doesn't bother me that half of it isn't on the photo - I think his expression is fab!  I've added the journaling directly onto the photo.  I was getting a bit bored with the template that I had created so I decided to shake things up a bit with the rest of the album.   


I covered up the '9' on the bottom of the page with the paper (Fancy Pants) and added a glittery number on the top.  The Santa hat is one which came in a pack of 3 from a local garden centre and the sentiment at the bottom is from My Minds Eye.

Day 10

Sorry the photo isn't straight (too much mulled wine!)  The 10th was a really busy day and I had more that one photo that I wanted to add to my album.  I printed this photo of  8.5 x 11 and added the text directly onto it. 





On the second page I made a template in Photoshop and dropped in four photos of the day.  I added three buttons from Love Elsie on the top and a 'tree' sticker on the bottom and that was that.


Day 11

This day was tricky as I didn't take any photographs.  I went shopping and didn't take my camera.  What I did have was this menu from the restaurant so I added that in and cut up a box which held candy canes and added that in as well.  I then added in bits of paper which I had spare.

Day 12

Today was my youngest daughters birthday.  The colours totally clashed in this photo so I converted it to black and white and added in some 'newsprint' paper.  Onto this I added a few stickers by Scenic Route.



I will post more of the ages soon but in the meantime would love to hear what you think.

Jo

No comments: