Monday 6 December 2010

December Daily - 4th December




DAY 4

Yay! I think I have found my groove with the album now. One large photo on the left hand side of the album and a compilation of photos and journalling on the other. I had fun doing this page.

So, here is the left hand side. A photo of my gorgeous girls which I changed to black and white. This really suits the black transparency which I also have in the album for today.


On the right hand side is a compilation of photos which I put together in Photoshop, of various things we did on the 4th. The girls found a great recipe for salt dough snowmen and I think they have turned out really well. I have displayed them on a long plate which I generally use for garlic bread!


I wanted to add more journalling that the space would allow so I made this cute little envelope of some Scenic Route paper and slipped the journalling inside topped by a 7gypsies sticker.





Here is what it looks like put together in my album.


No comments: