Monday 6 December 2010

December Daily - 5th December

Again, I have gone for an enlarged photograph on the left. This time it is of our Christmas stockings hanging from the mantle piece.


On the left is a compilation of photos of what we did on the 5th ie decorating the house. I added a strip of half the edge to the page to add a bit more fun and a strip of paper to co-ordinate along with a small chipboard heart from the Love Elsie Noel collection.


I wanted to add journalling to this page so I grabbed an off cut of cardboard and wrote on one side and added a photo to the other.


Hope you like it!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Your album is coming together so beautifully. It will be such a treasure to look back on.

Dan said...

I love those Christmas stockings, and great photos! :)

alexa said...

Ehat fantastic Christmas stockings! Your album is filling up beautifully ...

Claire said...

That is a really fab album in progress, love your christmas stockings too
C
xx