Wednesday 29 December 2010

A Hectic December

I've been meaning to get back on to up-date the blog for ages but life in December has just been a bit mad. Not only was there shopping and preparation for Christmas but I got a job! It all happened very quickly and quite surprisingly. I started the week before Christmas but is not ideal but I just couldn't turn it down. It is working as a Teaching Assistant in a local comprehensive school and so far I love it!

So working and having everything that goes with Christmas through me off track on my December Daily.

However during the last few days I have been making a real effort to get it finished and am nearly there. I'll try and post some photos tomorrow so check back.

I hope you all had a great Christmas.

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Congrats on the job even if the timing was great.

All the best for 2011.
Toni :o)