Tuesday 7 December 2010

December Daily - 6th December


Day 6 was quite an easy page for me to put together as I had lots of photos to choose from. We didn't have any snow but the frost was that hard it looked like it. After I had taken the kids to school I grabbed my camera and went into the garden to get the frosty shots which I've used here. I cropped this photo down in Photoshop to a 6 x 6.



I did another compilation for the opposite page of some frosty Ivy and a cobweb and my daughter trying out our new sledge on the sofa!


Here is what it looks like put together in the album. I'm going to add a journaling tag and slip it inside the album similar to what I did on the 4th.

The transparency I used is one I made myself. I've taken a photo of it with white paper behind so you can see it properly.


If anyone wants the recipe for those snowmen on day 4 (or as my Daughter calls them dough men!) let me know and I'll post it - it's really quite simple to make.

Jo

2 comments:

Natalie Pozniak said...

Great job on this page!

Suz said...

Gorgeous photos! Thanks for linking up at Ali's blog!