Wednesday 1 December 2010

Let it snow,let it snow let it snow!



We had our first snow of the year yesterday and although it was only a sprinkling, it was very exciting as we don't often get any of the white stuff. Today we had more snow and I took this photo which has made an appearance on the first page of my December Daily Album.


I am really looking forward to starting my December Daily again, although I can't quite believe that it's been 12 months since I did it last.

This year I am going for simple! Simple photos, simple embellishments and simple journaling - I don't need any extra stress at this time of the year so 'simple' will be my overriding thought when putting my album together this year.

I do intend to post my pages but I didn't complete today's until late in the afternoon so I didn't take a photo, but I'll post it tomorrow.

No comments: